Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid - BIO - Stellar - C
Distilled water, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Saliguard EHGB, Xanthan Gum.
Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Glucoside)
- Promotes collagen production that has potential to diminish fine lines.
- Is an antioxidant which means it protects your skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure.
- Inhibits melanin production which in-turn helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots and help to even tone the skin and enhance radiance.
Vitamin C helps repair from sun damage by causing healthy cell turnover and regeneration.
Vitamin B (niacinamide)
- Niacinamide helps build keratin a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy.
- Niacinamide can help your skin grow a ceramide (lipid) barrier, which can, in turn help retain moisture.
- This is beneficial for all skin types, especially if you have eczema or mature skin.
- Protects against sun damage.
- Treats hyperpigmentation.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects against oxidative stress
Hyaluronic Acid -
A gel-like substance that has the unique ability to retain moisture. In fact, our bodies produce it naturally to help us retain moisture in our skin.
- Skin hydration - keeps your skin moisturized, plump and radiant
- Anti-wrinkle properties - due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water, skin stays moisturized and helps to prevent the development of wrinkles, and fills in already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
- Antioxidant - helps to keep skin looking healthy.
- Must be used in conjunction with a moisturizer.
- When using hyaluronic acid, the results are almost instant and you will see them in a few days.
How to use it
Apply this serum to damp skin in the mornings — that is, after cleansing and toning, before applying moisturizer and sunscreen. Apply at night after cleansing and toning and before your moisturizer.
If you have sensitive skin, do a skin test first, as the high acidity can be irritating.